Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Year of Going Without

I will explain this more later, but this blog is about to take a turn toward a different subject, based on some really bad news I just received in re: my taxes.

In lieu of packing up my clothes, cooking utensils and the dog and high-tailing it to Costa Rica, I have decided to get creative and give up some things (as if there are many more things I can really do without anyway, but I digress...) in the next year so that I can hopefully, MAYBE, one day, have the life that I really want. And believe it or not, that life is not the one you see in Crate & Barrel and Brooks Brothers. But it is going to require a bit more financial stability than what I currently have.

Stay tuned, and after the booze has worn off, there will be more details...

No comments: