Sunday, December 21, 2008

Seriously?

I wanted to get the semi-xBF the new AC/DC album for Christmas, "Black Ice." He's an AC/DC kind of guy. I knew I could probably download it, but I wanted to really go all out and purchase the actual CD so he could have the cover art and everything. I shopped around looking for it, but no dice. So I decided to just bite the bullet and download it from the comfort of my comfy computer chair (and maybe make some creative artwork of my own).

What did I find when I searched ITunes and Amazon? AC/DC tribute bands. No "Black Ice" to be found. That's when I did a little googling and found an article that told me AC/DC is so old and ornery, so against digital downloads of music, that the only way you can get their album is to go to a Wal-Mart or order one through their website.

Seriously? You won't let me PAY FOR IT and download it digitally, but you want me go to a WAL MART? How does this make any sense? I don't shop at Wal-Mart, so therefore I will probably not be getting this for my beloved. Hope he likes socks!

No comments: