Friday, August 15, 2008

tap tap tap tap tap tap tap... WOOF

So that was the sound that I woke up to this morning at, oh, about 5:45am.

I have this neighbor, he is a redneck loser. I'm not being mean when I say that, he really is a redneck loser. The main reason is because of the way he treats his "girlfriend," who is the person that was tap-tap-tapping on his door this morning. AT 5:45 PEOPLE. The "woof" was Sally at the door, because it sounded like someone was tap-tap-tapping on our door.

A couple of weeks ago she was BANGING on his door at about 3am. The BF was still here at that point and when he went to see what was going on, she said, "But he can't hear me unless I knock loudly!" BF told her somebody (meaning me) would call the cops if she didn't stop.

What seems to be going on is that Redneck doesn't want Chick around except for when he wants her around. She is a cute girl, but apparently dumber than a box of hair, so she doesn't understand when he kicks her out and won't let her back in. She continually knocks, or leaves pathetic notes on the door - it's all very sad and I wish I could say something to her, but I don't know what to say exactly or how to get the point across that she is wasting her time with this dork. I don't even know her name. I wish I did. It really sucks to see someone who has such low self-esteem that she would humiliate herself for the sake of a stupid guy who obviously doesn't appreciate her at all. Maybe one day I'll get a chance to talk to her.

No comments: