Monday, August 4, 2008

The B**** is back (so is the Schlitz)




Okay so I'm tired of nobody reading my blog because nobody can find it. So it's open season people! And the first thing I choose to write about is the fact that Schlitz beer is coming back, according to this article. I couldn't be happier, but I'm a little concerned because I drank that beer pictured up top three years ago in Austin, TX, and I don't remember it being anything but tasty. Guess I really do enjoy cheap beer.

Lots of life changes going on right now, most of which I really don't want to talk about. But I will say that my dog is the best personal trainer a person can have. We get up at 6:00am and go walk/run for about 30 minutes. She has some issues with pulling and nipping at the leash, but for the most part she just pulls me right along and we are both worn slap out by the time we get back home. Sally is a Border Collie/Jack Russell mix, and if you know anything about those two breeds, they are two of the smartest and most high energy dogs you can find. Needless to say, she requires a lot of exercise. She has learned to swim at the BF's parent's pool, she plays fetch indoors and outdoors, and she loves to chase my laser pointer around the room, too. I love my dog!

Two more things and then I need to run:

1. I think this Boo Boo Kitty guy really has a pretty good plan. I saw him on Larry King Live tonight (along with Pass the Biscuits, and I'll let you figure out who that is), and I like what he was saying.

2. Have you heard about the feet washing up on the beach in British Columbia? I'm fascinated. Is it a mad podiatrist? A shark with an aversion to toes? Can't wait to find out.

No comments: